Are you an Ohio State Medical Board licensed massage therapist or currently going through an accredited massage therapy course? Are you looking to make good money, set your own schedule, and work in a fun, friendly environment? Then consider working with us
Here's what we offer:
- Good pay. 50% commission on services and you keep 100% of your tips. Our therapists average over $29 per hour!
- No more washing sheets. We have clean sheets provided through our laundry service at no cost to you. We don’t charge you a “booth rental.” We provide all equipment necessary to do your job. We do all of the marketing, sales, and appointment record-keeping for you.
- You set your own schedule. You don’t have to be here when you don’t have an appointment. (We don’t do “walk-in” appointments.) In between appointments you won’t be doing laundry or sweeping the floor or answering the phone. We want you here to massage our customers, not do “housework.”
- There’s no uniform or “corporate dress code.” As long as what you’re wearing is acceptable in a massage-business environment, we want you to be comfortable in what you wear.
- We want massage therapists who want to massage. We know what a hassle it can be to do laundry, buy supplies, look for new business, and run a company. Why not give all of that administrative overhead the “heave-ho,” and come do what you are trained to do?
What we're looking for:
- Good therapists. Our clients aren’t coming for “the spa experience.” They’re coming to us because they need good massages at reasonable rates. While we’ll certainly take the “I-get-a-massage-every-three-years-whether-I-need-it-or-not” customer, your success — and ours — will depend on those customers who make getting a regularly scheduled massage a component of their overall health and well-being maintenance. We want therapists who are so good that our customers “can’t believe the hour’s already up,” and are ready to schedule their next appointment.
- Our most successful therapists accomplish this by listening to the customer and finding out what the customer wants / needs — and then doing that very thing. Good therapists will customize each session!
- We want you to be punctual. If a massage is scheduled to start at 3:45 in the afternoon, we want it to start at 3:45. It’s rude to make our customers wait — even for a single minute.
- We want you to be friendly. While we’re not necessarily looking for Miss Congeniality, a pleasant smile, a firm handshake, a kind word, and a genuine desire to help the client feel better is a must.
If this sounds interesting to you, then introduce yourself by email to April by filling out the form below!